Announcements from the Office of Admissions
Semester at IAEC UNIVERSITY TOGO requires students to meet our standards to cultivate a learning experience worthy of traveling the world. We welcome students of any sex, gender identity, race, disability status, veteran status, nationality, or ethnicity, to apply for admission. Admission is Based on West African University Requirement.
If you are a Nigerian, Beninese, Cameroonian or from any part of the world, You don’t need JAMB/UTME for Admission. You only need WAEC/ BAC/ NECO/ NABTEB O’ Level or A’ Level Result.
Admission to undergraduate degree programs are based on academic achievement at the secondary level.
All applicants are expected to satisfy procedures and criteria for admission to IAEC-TOGO, and to submit acceptable original documents which verify that they have satisfactorily completed, and met all admission requirements.
Applicants for admissions into the undergraduate degree programs are subject to selective screening based on academic achievement at the secondary level.
Minimum of 5 Credits in any 5 subjects at ‘O’ Level, and/or ‘A’ Level passes of C (GCE/WAEC/NECO/NAPETEC)
Jamb not Required
- Five (5) credit passes in the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) or General Certificate of Education (GCE) or National Examination Council Examination (NECO) or their equivalents in the following subjects: English Language; Economics; Mathematics or Further Mathematics; any two (2) of Accounting, Commerce, Geography, Government or Business Methods. (Not more than two sittings)
- Birth Certificate or Age declaration.
- 2 Passport Picture
- Application duly filled by the candidate
- Photocopy of International Passport ( Only for International Applicants eg, Nigerians)
- International credentials that are not noted above will be evaluated in accordance with the International Academic Credentials Handbook.
- Meeting the minimum entrance requirement for any of the programs does not guarantee admissions into the University program.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY